Short-term travel medical insurance for non-U.S. residents.
Addresses the insurance needs of non-U.S. residents who need temporary medical insurance while traveling for business or pleasure to the United States.
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals, groups, and their dependents
- Maximum Limits from $50,000 to $500,000
- Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
- Available in daily and monthly rates
- Renewable up to 24 months
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
- Who the plan is designed for:
- Graduating seniors trips
- College students studying abroad
- Foreign au pairs and nannies
- Families sponsoring exchange students
- International vacationers
- Relatives visiting from overseas
- Recently arrived immigrants
Patriot America Plus provides coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling to the United States. The plan offers a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day to individuals, families, and groups of five or more travelers. The plan provides a wide range of plan maximum limits and deductible options, and it is available for a minimum of 5 days up to a maximum of two years, in accordance with the terms of the Certificate of Insurance.
Additionally, the plan offers excellent benefits and services to meet your global travel needs. You have access to international, multilingual customer service centers, claims administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency, and 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment.